Front Desk Agent/Concierge - Dallas, TX
The Guild is building a team of Front Desk Agents in Dallas whose main goal is to create unparalleled experiences that surprise and delight our guests. Reporting to our Dallas Assistant General Manager, our ideal candidate can advise guests on the JFK Assassination Tour, the best skydiving experience, and of course, where to find the best tacos and margaritas. Your expertise will help us be the premiere destination for visitors who crave life-changing experiences.
What you'll do
- Ensure guests have award-winning experiences by making customized recommendations to meet their interests and accommodating special requests when possible.
- Contribute to a seamless stay by serving as the main customer contact during their visit and collaborating across The Guild team to solve problems.
- Establish The Guild as a premier boutique hotel by serving as a brand ambassador who provides the highest level of hospitality and lives the platinum rule.
What you'll bring
- Local expert - You stay current on Dallas events, establish relations with area businesses, and use your unique expertise of the area to suggest one-of-a-kind experiences that create lifetime memories for our guests.
- Adept listener - You can take a small detail/passing comment and create a memorable visit.
- Thoughtful anticipator - You understand travel can be stressful and think 2 steps ahead to prevent problems before they occur or can turn a guest’s bad day into a cherished memory that always makes them smile.
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role
- You're a local
- You're a foodie
- Generous insurance coverage (health, dental, vision)
- Monthly cell phone credit
- Paid time off, up to 15 days per year
- Discounted stays at our well-appointed suite